- Real Time measurement
- Double High quality FM Tuner
- Signal analysis modules: RF, MPX, AUDIO and RDS
- Configurable band-scan for each FM tuner
- Embedded web server for worldwide consultation
- Double Audio over-IP streaming for monitoring
- More than 225 settings each memory
- Double RDS decoder with group sequence decoding
- SNMP and HTTP web interface and FTP supported
- Double Ethernet ports and double USB interfaces
- External analog and AES/EBU inputs
- High shielded from strong RF fields
- 2 Ethernet, 1 Rs232 Serial port, 2 USB and GPIO Port
ST-FX4000 is developed with the latest technology, is Fan-Less and free of wear parts of any kind. Tuners modules are with extended RF input range from 11dBuV to over 120dBuV through an internal programmable attenuator. ST-FX4000 will be able to work nominally at its best with strong RF levels from 80dbuV to over 120dBuV coming from an RF combiner. RF sensitivity of 20-30dBuV will be still available for the use as audio and RDS-UECP re-broadcaster.
ST-FX4000 is completed with “External Input” source: analog Left+Right input and Digital Left+Right in AES/EBU format. This audio input is continuously monitored: silence detection (Threshold/time and level), left and right presence, peak left, peak right. Rear-panel audio output always presents the audio decoded from Tuner-1 or Tuner-2 and this setting is user definable while audio is available on Analog or AES/EBU format.
Once the RF signal is received, audio should be streamed from the transmitter site back to a remote logging system. The streamer input allows an internal selection between all inputs available: Tuners, External Analog In, External AES/EBU In.